Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Photo update & Secret Company revealed!

Now that I have finally had the intro business lunch with the necessary person and had a bunch of questions answered, I can share all the nifty neato things I've been working on during January!

In addition to working almost-full-time for Ben Franklin in Monroe and still teaching crochet and jewelry classes, I'm also now making handcrafted models for Clover! Clover produces many kinds of tools for crafting such as crochet, needle felting, hairpin lace and punch needle.

So now, after long avoidance (not because of lack of interest, but because it would be yet another "skill"; although really, it seems like a skills that was born from someone's husband or child trying to be helpful and dumping the entire laundry basket, wool sweaters and all, into the washing machine and setting it on Hot water [because you take Hot showers, not cold showers, to get clean, right?] and washing and drying everything together).... Where was I? Oh, right. But don't worry, I know there's a very long history of purposeful felting for very good reasons.

Anyway, after long avoidance, I have now been producing a good nmber of felted bags, as well as a couple of fine crocheted items. Here they are!









I think that's everything.... There is a new hairpin lace shawl currently in progress, and then it's on to some punch needle projects. I'm having the time of my life with all of this!

Jewelry pics to be posted soon, I promise!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE them!!!!! they are awesome. congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm not stalking you, i promise..... just waiting for jewelry pics :-) thanks for stopping by.

Horse 'n' Round said...

*lol* No worries -- it's nice to know someone visits!

Planning to bring a camera to work with me tomorrow to snag some photos of a few things there. I never seem to be home when there's any natural light source these days.